About Platinum Homes
2,200 QUALITY HOMES WITH A TOTAL COMBINED VALUE OF MORE THAN $800,000,000 AND COUNTING
Platinum Homes was founded by a group of private business people in the Bay of Plenty region in 2003 and today operates throughout most of New Zealand via our network of showhomes and sales centres. Unlike many of our competitors, we are proud to say that Platinum Homes is still 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
Every year we help hundreds of Kiwis into their dream home — and we’ll do the same for you.
KEY BENEFITS OF CHOOSING PLATINUM HOMES
- We do the leg-work for you ensuring the process is as smooth as possible — from design to completion — and beyond.
- Platinum Homes is a nationwide company with national buying power — we are big enough to provide great value — but locally owned and operated, we really care.
- We have a proven track record of delivering great homes for real New Zealanders. Over 2,200 Kiwi families have built a Platinum home.
- We are constantly re-evaluating and refreshing our designs to ensure our homes stay on trend without dating quickly. Style is important to us — and we know it is important to you!
- We’ve been around for a while, so we know what makes a great home here in New Zealand — not in Australia or the USA. We know what Kiwis love in their homes and what materials work best in our unique and demanding environment.
- We do not issue our own guarantees on our own homes — instead, every Platinum home is comprehensively guaranteed with a marketing leading assurance policy (Homefirst) from a reputable, third party specialist provider. This provides assurance in your investment with us. Simple as that.